Wednesday 2 November 2016

Photography Competition

Tomorrow (Thursday) evening at 5:30pm is the Nga Rakau Nui Cultural Evening. It will contain these performances:

  • Year 4 kapa haka
  • Pasifika
  • Choir
  • Year 5 and 6 kapa haka
  • Instrument players
  • Soloist singers
  • Poets

There has also been a photography competition across the Nui and the winning photos from each hub will be displayed. Here are the six winning photos from Rimu Hub. They were chosen by independent photography judge, Mr Lowe.

Jordan

Luke

Mya Wallace

Rain

Ruby

Sienna


16 comments:

  1. Wow Rimu hub that is some Amazing photos by those six

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos you guys. Very proud of your picture Luke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done to all of you
    I really like your photos. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you guys work really had to get the perfect shot and that those pic's look really good Keep up the awesome work you guys ;) :) :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cool photos I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Rain a nice photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! You 6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Awesome photo's guys! I love all of them! They all are very good quality! Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant photos. I love all your topics. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photos I love all six of them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos. My favourite was the picture of the dog. But I still like the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done you guys they were some pretty cool photos, I really liked Sienna's photo.I liked how she thought about the view and chose the snail view.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done guys the photos look like a provssinal photoyugfer took them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grate job to all the paeple who showed there photos at the coultral evning and to evry one who did not get to show there photos at the coultral evning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really photography keep it up guys

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good photos all of you guys I love them they are so cool and they all have some thing different to them.
    (:

    ReplyDelete